Mothers Day - What To Get Mum?
Mums are awesome. Each year I struggle to find a gift for my mum, she does so much for me that a gift just doesn’t seem to do her justice.
Now that I am a mum I realise that the privilege of being a mum is really enough. That being said, I still always love to buy my mum something to acknowledge how great she is. I have discussed with friends what they believe are some of the nicest mothers day gifts are. Here is what they came up with;
- Breakfast in bed - check out kidspot for some excellent food ideas for mum
- Flowers or a pot plant - we love the selection of pots at Fenton and Fenton
- Cook her some biscuits or a cake - as a child my favourite recipe book for biscuits was the Womens Weekly. The have a wonderful variety of biscuits to impress mum.
- A Massage or a mania and pedi - Endota Spa offer some wonderful packages for mums.
- Gold Class Movie tickets or tickets to see her favourite band - check out Village cinema to buy passes online.
- A high tea experience - you can't go past the Langham Hotel to treat mum
- A photo frame with a picture of you (and your siblings/children etc) - we love the range at Country Road
- A tea pot with some tea, T2 always have a bright and cheerful range of accessories and a wonderful variety of teas
- A cooking class - the Queen Victoria Market cooking school is worth a look
- A warm scarf as we head into winter - Seed currently have a great range in store.
- Gorgeous homewares such as knitted throws from Hunting For George
- And Last (but definitely not least) why not buy mum one of our stylish teething necklaces?
We hope you have a wonderful mothers day!
Mint and me xx